J. P. Leisure Ltd. Unit 1, Hillside Road, Hele, Ilfracombe, Devon,
J.P. Leisure Ltd. Tel 01271862221
If in doubt and you need further assistance, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Terms, conditions, and general information. By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
1. CARD PAYMENTS. Online orders will require the Card holders full address, as every transaction is checked with the card issuing bank. Our normal procedure is to charge your card when your order is ready for dispatch or has been ordered on your behalf with our Importers . If you are using a Switch or Solo card - please put the credit card issue number in the order comments box. If your item is not a normal stock item (ie. a special order) we may charge your card on ordering your item. We currently accept all major credit and debit cards. VISA ELECTRON cards may not be used for online payments.2. CHEQUE PAYMENTS. If you prefer, you may pay by cheque, please send your purchase order together with your payment to J.P. Leisure Ltd., Unit 1, Hillside Road, Hele, Ilfracombe, North Devon, EX34 9QS, Please make cheques payable to "J.P. Leisure Ltd.". We normally allow 6 working days for your cheque to clear before dispatching any goods.
3. Official PURCHASE ORDERS. If you are a Government body such as a School, Local Authority or other Official body, you can send an official purchase order.Please insure that the purchase order has both Billing and Delivery address if different and purchases contact details. Please send your purchase order J.P. Leisure Ltd., Unit 1, Hillside Road, Hele, Ilfracombe, North Devon, EX34 9QS, FAX 01271 862221 or E-Mail to Sales@JPLeisure.co.uk
4. DELIVERY. We currently utilise a number of different services for delivering your goods, including Royal Mail postal and parcel services, Fedex and TNT Express.The online shopping cart calculates a delivery cost based on the items you have selected. The cost covers the delivery cost, as well as packing and handling costs. Occasionally the online shop's calculated cost is incorrect, if the actual cost is lower than specified, we will not normally contact you, we will simply adjust the order and charge you the lower price. If for any reason the cost is higher we will contact you for confirmation first.
Occasionally we may change the delivery method you have selected if for some reason the method is unavailable (in the case of postal strikes) If the new methods cost is the same or lower than the shop's specified price we would not normally contact you. If the change in method results in an increase in cost we would contact you for confirmation before dispatch of goods.The delivery times are specified in WORKING DAYS from DISPATCH DATE not placement of order. For NEXT DAY delivery we normally require your order to be received by midday and stock available. Orders received after midday may not be processed in time for dispatch if we are experiencing high levels of sales.
If you are not in when the courier attempts to deliver your item, they will leave a card with details of how to contact them for re-delivery. Please make sure you contact the courier company within 5 working days, after 5 working days the package will automatically be returned to us. This incurs a handling charge of £15.00, which you will be liable for. If you require your package sending out again we will charge you this £15.00 in addition to a second delivery charge. If at this time you choose to cancel your order, you will be liable for the original delivery cost, and the £15.00 handling charge.If you would like your item left with a neighbour, or delivered to a work address instead, please inform us by email, by forwarding a copy of your order to us, and including the relevant information.
5. DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE UK. Our online shop does not currently calculate prices for delivery outside the United Kingdom. We are able to arrange Export shipments to certain countries. If your require further information please email us.6. STOCK. We aim to keep suitable stock of the items listed in our central warehouse, in addition as we deal directly with the majority of manufactures items may be directly shipped.
7. RETURNS. J.P Leisure Ltd is a trade website dealing on a business to business basis, any transactions taking place within will be treated as such and by accepting our terms and conditions you are in full acknowledgement of this. We do not offer a 'TRY before you BUY' service, please satisfy yourself before making a purchase that you have selected the correct item. If you are unsure please call, or email us for advice.
We will accept goods that are unwanted subject to the following:
a) All returns must obtain a returns number by contacting J.P. Leisure Ltd.. prior to dispatch of goods.
b) The goods must be returned to us, at your expense NEW and UNUSED within 14 days.
c) A re-stocking fee would apply, and varies depending on the item - In addition to this a 5% charge of the sale price will apply for credit card transactions.
d) On receipt of the goods back with us, we will check them. Providing they have been returned in NEW condition, we will credit you the cost of the item less any re-stocking and handling charges that apply. There is no refund available for the delivery cost to you.
8. WARRANTY. All products come with full 12 months warranty. In the event of your item being DOA (dead on arrival) we will arrange a replacement for you delivered free of charge. We will also pay for return of the faulty item to us, you will be given instructions on how to arrange for the item to be returned. For an item to be classed as 'DOA' you must contact us within 3 days of receiving your goods. After 3 days, you must return the item to us at your expense, and we will arrange for it to be repaired/replaced (whichever is appropriate) and returned to you at our cost. If the item has to be repaired this can often take 2-6 weeks. We will inform you as soon as we have an estimated date of return.
If your browser is set not to accept cookies, the online ordering system will fail partway through processing your order.To correct this you can try the following: (In Internet Explorer)
For a full copy of our terms, Please contact us.